Date(s) - 03/09/2017
10:00 am - 4:30 pm
Stage 1 – Personal Wellbeing
- This level is an introductory level, which is suitable for complete beginners or for existing therapists to enhance their skill set.
- There are no pre-requisites for studying this level.
- The course will be taught as six one-day workshops
- A Certificate of Attendance will be provided at the end of the tutored workshops but this does not constitute a qualification but can be used for CPD purposes
The course includes the following subjects :
- Crystal Origins & Formation
- Choosing & purchasing crystals
- Storing, cleansing & caring for crystals
- Attuning to, charging, dedicating & programming crystals
- The Aura & Subtle Bodies
- Chakra Theory
- Grounding & Centring
- Working with the Quartz Family
These are the topics which will be covered in the tutored workshops.
- The subject matter is divided into six units. Each unit will be covered in a one-day session.
- Each session will also allow for practical work, guided meditation/visualisation and personal development
- During the course students will build up a ‘crystal compendium’ as crystals are introduced through the learning of layouts & techniques
To continue to Stage 2 students are required to successfully complete:
- 15 treatment case studies
- All assessment exercises issued for each unit
- 100% attendance of all tutor-led sessions
- Maintain a Reflective Practice Journal
- An online A&P assessment
Note for those wishing to study crystals for personal interest only the A&P course, written assessment & case studies are not a requirement.
Dates for remaining workshops to be confirmed
Cost for Stage 1: £50 non-refundable deposit, £300 course fees payable in instalments of £50 per session
For more information contact Helen on email@example.com