Home The Isbourne College and Holistic Centre Cheltenham Gloucestershire GL50 1TH home
Kelly is known to be lively and an enthusiastic individual who puts all her passion and expertise into her teaching although Kelly is keen to show her more grounded nature too.
Having taught Crystal Healing Workshops for more than 10 years but professionally for 8 years Kelly is keen to share her knowledge and experience from her extensive professional training in the field of Holistic & Complementary therapies and healing modalities, Personal Development, and Spiritual Awareness.
For more than 8 years Kelly has managed and expanded her busy clinic at The Isbourne Holistic Centre doing 1 to 1 sessions as a Crystal Healing Therapist and Spiritual Mentor whereby Kelly seeks to bring inner balance and empowerment that reflects outer balance in her clients life in areas of health and wellbeing, relationships and business.
Her objective as a teacher has always been to awaken latent talents, educate and inform students in a professional, patient and supportive manner. Her reward has always been seeing her students develop skills, knowledge and confidence.
Her enthusiasm for crystal healing and other healing and spiritual subjects mean Kelly is able to confidently stand in front of groups of people and present clear topic information to a mixed audience of varying levels of previous knowledge and experience.
Kelly is a regular guest speaker for the British Dowsing Society Groups as well as other Holistic Centres, Spiritual Groups and MBS shows.
Kelly considers her key skills to be the following:
- Continuing own personal and professional development.
- Conscientious, reliable and trustworthy.
- Actively supporting others, empathetic and discreet.
- Confident and experienced communication skills.
- Prioritising and organising a large expansive and varied work load.
- Happy to travel and wanting to increase people’s awareness in the field of crystal healing.
- Approachable, open to new ideas and committed to all undertakings.